2018-2019 Terms and Payment Information
Programs and Tuition:
- Our program is available to Hebrew Speaking students in grades K-6, as well as non Hebrew Speaking students in grades 1-4 (Ulpan program*)
- Students in grades 1-3 meet twice a week, for two hours each time
- Students in grades K, 4-6 and Ulpan meet once a week, for two hours each time
- Annual tuition for the Nitzanim program is
- $1,700 per student in grades K, 4-6 and Ulpan (once a week)
- $2,400 per student in grades 1-3 (twice a week)
- Registration is on an annual basis for the full school year only.
- Trial classes are available by coordinating with the school principal. Trial period is limited to two weeks, after which students have to be registered or withdrawn.
*Ulpan program is contingent on number of registrants.
Early Bird Special! – Through July 31, 2018: a $100 tuition discount will be applied to all early registrations. Early Bird discounts apply only when payment is made at the time of registration and before July 31st, 2018.
- Sibling Discount – a $150 tuition discount will be applied to each additional child in a family (first child pays the full tuition, each additional child receives a $150 annual discount).
- K (Gan) and 4th Grade Classes meet on Mondays 4-6pm
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades meet on Mondays 4-6pm and Wednesdays 4-6pm
- Ulpan, 5th and 6th (Bnei Mitzvah) Grades meet on Wednesdays 4-6pm
Online – Credit Card via PayPal
Nitzanim is happy to introduce online credit card payment options this year! We encourage all parents to utilize this new system and reduce the headache of checks and collection calls.
Credit card payments are available in up to 10 monthly installments starting with the day of registration and ending by May 1st, 2019.
Early bird and summer registrations will have payments starting in June or July and ending in March or April. Mid-year registrations may have less than 10 payments available to them, as the last payment must be received by May 1st, 2019.
- Credit card payments carry a fee of $50 for once a week students, and/or $70 for twice a week students.
- The fee is for the entire year and is included in the monthly payment options via PayPal.
Paper Checks or Bank Bill Pay
If you’d still like to pay by check please do so as follows:
- All checks should be mailed to 4 Garwood Road, Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Nitzanim School is unable to accept checks dated after March 1, 2019
- Check payments are allowed in up to 5 equal payments dated:
- On or before August 1, 2018
- On or before September 1, 2018
- On or before November 1, 2018
- On or before January 1, 2019
- On or before March 1, 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- A $250 non-refundable registration fee is included in the tuition payments and is not refundable in case of a student withdrawal. Should you withdraw a student from the program the deposit will be deducted from your total refund, where applicable.
- A 30-day written notice must be submitted prior to withdrawing a student.
- No tuition refunds will be given after March 1st, 2019.
- No refunds or make up classes due to illness or absence for any reason.
- Please make checks payable to: Nitzanim School, Inc.
- Bounced checks will be subject to $35.00 fee.
- Classes may be canceled due to snow, based on the Fair Lawn public school system. Nitzanim will make every possible effort to provide make up for snow days at the end of the school year.
- Late pickups will be charged at $1 per minute after the first 5 minutes. Please be on time to pick up your child.
- All students must purchase an access card to enter the building at a cost of $10 per card. We also encourage parents to purchase an access card for themselves.
- Initial set of books for each student is included with their tuition. However, parents will be charged to replace lost, misplaced or damaged books.
- By completing your child’s registration you confirm that you have reviewed and fully understand the above terms and conditions and that you agree to them at the time of registration.